jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, March 24, 2008

i don't drink hot coffee

It's weird how i love going and spending so much time in Starbucks every time I go out on a gimik with friends...but I don't drink hot coffee...

based on experience...my stomach does not like hot coffee haha...
i remember...during the school's presentation in CCP for the nth time ... On Wings of Music was the title of the show...and as part of day 2's backstage crew...I had to stay and check out the food for all the participants (students and employees)...and there was this Nescafe (uy! plugging!) booth stationed backstage (part of our sponsors for the show) that gave out free coffee of course...what's even funnier was that the male faculty would have cuploads of coffee because those handing out the drinks were pretty women clad like a waiter but wearing mini-skirts (basta gets nyo na yun itsura! kungdi malisyoso kayo masyado!) and these women only had stools to sit on and that for the customers...so they were standing up most of the time...susme! katawa tlga mga lalakeng yun...nagkape lang para mpalapit sa mga Nescafe' ladies haha...

so anyway...not only male faculty had a taste of the coffee of course...so me and my colleagues who were assigned that day...had our cups...and the show was so long - 2 hours...add to that the kids' call time and after show stuff...that totals...around half day....no! - we were there almost the whole day!...so what else can we do once the show is starting and kids have eaten their food...but wait...and have coffee...hot coffee! ...and there I discovered...after 2 cups of hot coffee....yikes! dun ko talaga naramdaman kumulo ang tiyan ko...sobra!...I was telling my (former officemate) Elaine about it...and she who is a coffee addict told me...na baka di ako hiyang...ha! ya think?!

so after that...no more hot coffee...even if there were times...during meetings in school or I really need to wake up and make myself a hot cup of coffee...I get a jolt from my stomach every time...reminding me that I should not drink hot coffee...waaaaa....


hmmmmm....so what will I do with this then? hahaha

No comments: