jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

melting in the heat


You know that it's really March in the calendar...
it's blistering hot during this month!
I can not recall a Holy Week celebration wherein it rained...can you?


You know that it's the summer season once again in this side of the world...
longer days...sunnier skies...drier atmosphere...no wind...
perspiration blotting your upper lip despite the air conditioning in your office...
if only we can report for work in a string bikini
haha


I so want to dive into the next body of water
and drench myself for days...weeks...months even...
haha such an exaggeration huh


Unfortunately...unlike the rest of the population in school...
and like the rest of the workforce...
we don't have a long summer vacation...
add to that we have Saturday work
haha


If only the beach is a stone's throw away from the office...
I would have a tan by now...
(Like my color is not that dark yet)


That reminds me...
we have a swiming pool in school...
I guess that would work
haha



No comments: