jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

another kaladkarin adventure


define kaladkarin...
This was my Ym status msg early this am...and one of my kids PM'ed me and said...yung po "kalapateng mababa ang lipad"...of course this was not what he really typed...the term he used was more direct and vulgar and so I just had to censor this haha...

Then my officemate buzzed me and gave this in reply: paghila sa taong ayaw magpahila...partly true for me...coz I was more than willing to go haha

Another friend of mine who knew about my recent adventure replied and gave her two cents: kaladkarin yung nakikitulog sa bahay ng iba na walang baon na damit
wahahaha...I should know!


I believe I'm more than fortunate that I am allowed to go just about anywhere by my mother...but of course within reason and as long as she knows I'd be brought home safely or I would be with safe and reliable friends or sleepover at someone's place basta hindi lang hassle...truth to tell...wala na naman magagawa nanay ko kasi madalas nagpapaalam ako pag nasa labas na ako ...in short...pinapa-alam ko na lang..di ako nagpapaalam...wahahaha ang bad! but don't get me wrong my Mom imposes rules and limitations too and I know when I've overstepped my limitations...esp when it's one after another and when it hinders my work or is affecting my health...yun! magsesermon na sya haha...


So hmmmm... the bigger question I think for me now is...ako ba sumasama dahil gusto ko sumama...or dahil sa gusto yung nagyayakad?...yes to both...of course I'm not a stupid person who would jump and say "how high" when someone tells me to jump...I said reasonable...meaning within my means or more importantly within my budget haha...


Just had another "kaladkarin moment" recently...hanep! I know there was a reason why God did not grant me a car of my own...I would never really know where that set of wheels would take me...now that I don't have one...I still reach QC and get in time (huwat?! says who?! haha) for work the next day ... half day nga lang ako wahahaha

No comments: