jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

an eventful end of week (april 25-26): different colors of the day

I know there was a reason why I hardly wear spag strapped shirts to school or wherever I go...and when I do wear them I always have a bolero top...eh ganun eh...

pero last Friday...it was hot as always...and I stayed inside the office anyway ...add to that the AC isn't working properly...so I took off my bolero top...eh maong pa sya haha...and when I just had to leave the office to go do some errands I just put on the bolero again....
the whole time...sa office pa lang...pinagtitripan na ko ng officemates ko...ano yan suot mo? panyo?! haha...sabi ko na lang...di nyo pa ba toh nakita? nasuot ko na toh dati ah (in one of our annual beach outings)...oh well....they most likely forgot about it...then they can't resist and ask...may lakad ka ba? meron po...sa tomas morato!....ahhhhh
fast forward to tomas morato and the surprise party at mcdo (will get to that in another blog)
pareho pala kaming nakaBLUE ni Joy

so my barkada from the zens...as expected were not used to seeing me in such a getup...I removed my top na kasi ang init na talaga...and I had to ask permission from them pa ha...well sort of...haha...ang init talaga...di tumalab yung aircon sa bar...oops! nasa balcony nga pala kami...so open air...haha...


and sa mcdo party....i even got more ribbing...i distinctly remember Joy saying that...Kit panyo ba yan suot mo?...nde noh bandana! hahaha....and this Law (kainis ka talaga sana nanatili ka na sa US!)...he made matters worse by exclaiming that what I had on was like those hankies of El Shaddai ... bwisit! hay naku...


and when Sitti had to bid us farewell...of course I had to have my picture with her...and she gamely posed...rubbing "the hanky" i was wearing with her hand in the air as if praying....


hay naku...at least pareho kaming naka BLUE! haha



p.s. I can't rub off the habit tho....I'm not used to .... I'm not a "huggy" person...so when Sitti was about to bid me goodbye...I thought she was going to buzz my cheek in farewell like she usually does but what she did was to give me a hug...as in...yikes! eh nangggigil ata sakin ang bruha at tagal nya ko niyakap huh wehehe...nahiya naman ako itulak sya wahaha...so had to bear it and grin haha...when she finally let go of me and to hid my embarrassment I just brought her to mJ and told mJ in front of Sitti...alam mo kaw talaga ang rason kung bakit ako nag tomas morato at hindi si Sitti haha...wala lang....kahit pala sino...di ako sanay ...sorry am not a "huggy" person really...



*****


so what if I like the color GREEN huh?! eh lasalista ako eh! haha....

and so what if i like mcdo's green apple sprite float!!? eh wala na kasi yun bubble gum sprite float nila eh....yoko naman ng beer float! oops! cook float pala...
so there was miggy....looking weirdly at me while I was sipping my sprite float...he goes...anong lasa nyan? masarap ba yan? he kept on asking me...kasi daw naweweirduhan sya sa itsura...sa kulay to be exact...atenista kasi at ayaw siguro ng kahit anong green! haha
pero ang loko...sbi nya...kasi ang weird ng kulay...at iba daw ang naiisip nya....at un mga gross minded dyan malamang magegets nyo na ang iniisip ni miggy...haha
sabi ko nga...nauso toh nung Shrek meal ng mcdo eh...kakulay tlga ni shrek...
so sue me...eh gusto ko yung lasa nya!
and I convinced miggy to go and order one for himself...which he bravely did haha...and he changed his mind and said...ok naman pala sya haha
yun isa gross minded, yun isa naman green minded haha


*****


Orange was the color at Mcdo....because it was mJ's surprise party! sayang tho di kami nakahanap ngorange na cake para lahat na orange...
dapat pala nag orange kaming lahat pero mahahalata kasi nga naman surprise diba haha...
we were delegated to do some stuff for the surprise party...and it was a coincidence why almost everything there was ORANGE...of course I guess since we knew that mJ's fave color was orange...so it was a given diba...haha
wala bang orange na roses? haha

No comments: