jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, April 14, 2008

i never knew old songs were that cheesy

Been listening to standards and old songs (constantly) since yesterday...and while I really don't listen to the lyrics that much...I can't help but listen to what the singers are trying to convey....and yuck! ang cheesy naman tlga nila hahaha...di ko alam na ganun pala tayo magisip...just imagine...a suitor sprouting out lines from these songs when they are courting you...wait! uso pa ba yun?! ang pangliligaw I mean... wahaha

"what do we mean to each other...am i friend or a lover...is it over now?"
Hindi mo alam?...ang manhid mo naman...or slow ka lang talaga

"Pls. don't ask me what am I thinking..."
Well...how should I know if I don't ask?...feeling nito psychic ako...

"because i'd still say yes...to you again...my darling for you I'd do it all again"
Obviously this song is for the martyrs haha

"if i'd come on too strong...I hope that you'd understand...and if you'd mind sharing the night together"
Hanep! yan ang pickup line...gusto mo ng cologne? or salamin? akala mo kung sinong gwapo!

"wherever you go...whatever you do...i will be right here waiting for you..."
OMG! eto ang martir!...kanta ng mga matatandang dalaga hahaha... right here waiting huh...sige lang...bumalik ka at may utang ka pa sakin! hayup!

Sige sasakay na ko sa Starlight Express...wherever it's going haha...

No comments: