jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

due to persistent demand


hindi wallpaper yan sa likod ko



so due to insistent...consistent?...



persistent...public demand...haha...actually isa lang sya nangungulit...



so here's my new haircut...



obviously madalian snapshots...



sorry didn't think of taking an "after" shot immediately after my haircut sa parlor...went there alone anyway...my mom had to nag me about it...coz i kept putting it off...but since it was my bday...so yun...sort of tradition to have a

haircut on my bday haha



still trying to get the hang of my new unruly hairstyle though...at least it's not so finicky-hard-to-style...parang wash and wear lang...wala na ko care haha



though I've received raved reviews already from my kids today...haha...my kids didn't notice my new hairstyle!!!...so that's positive feedback for me...wahahahaha...



will cut it again in a few weeks...joke!

No comments: