jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

how to start your month




people believe that you better start your day right...so that positive energy will reverberate all through your day...but otherwise you'll be having what they call a "bad day"...

so then I thought...when you start your month in a particular way...as in you welcome your month in this unusual habit (to me at least) will this be a sign of things to come? or maybe this just might become a bad habit that I might be unable to shake off?...haha aba! superstitious?! or like what my friend said...why complicate the uncomplicated?! haha


wala lang...


kasi for the first few days of May...it's only May 5 huh...count it 5 days...and I've been what...a border in my house for these past few days...I haven't calculated it but I've spent more time outside than I've spent sleeping or staying in my own home haha...

I ushered in May 1...in Eastwood...dining in Starbucks...then after trying to finish my pathetic plate at the breakfast buffet...I was so full sayang yun binayad ko kasi isang plate lang nagamit ko...

I arrived at home in the morning...around 5am...woke up at around 730am?...had an uneasy sleep..left the house at around 1030am...wento to do an errand in Makati...then headed off to Ortigas late night to watch a spectacular gig! (can't help but state the obvious)...


early am breakfast at Mcdo

Since it was that late...or is it early?! haha...I went home...around 3am the next day...so May 2 na yun...I arrived at home 4am...and did I sleep?! haha...I fixed my things coz we have a company outing...and the call time in school is 6am...so I left the house at around 530am...and barely made it to school on time (tho we left late again)...


yan ang itsura ng bangag

at least that day...tho i arrived around 9pm at home...I was able to catch up on a few zzzzs...but i had work the next day...and I always wake up at around 6am the latest...haaaay...how nice...
so off to school..had to finish some stuff so i left school after lunch..oops1 I didn't have lunch coz I forgot what time it was...then headed off to Makati for the "packing ritual"...wow! downpour!...buti na lang di ako naabutan ng ulan sa biyahe! wahahaha



me with my kit



guess who?! haha




tapos...umalis ng Makati ng...hmmm 8pm ata un? arrived at around 9pm ...at least was able to sleep my usual...pero di ata yun 8hrs...ah yah! coz I still went online a bit...and since I felt my eyelids drop had to shutdown the pc...

at least Sunday May 4 was quite my usual...had mass and the usual...slept...my one luxury is my siesta during the weekends...and left for our kitakits with my college barkada at around 6pm?....headed off to MOA naman haha...

and so I welcomed the new week of May 5....coming form Dencios and Starbucks (Harbor Square, CCP) of course haha...arrived home at around 3am!
what?! and this a work week?! and I need to be early in school?!? nyahaha


Alexis, Ron & Sir Bob

Mc, Za and moi

ayaw pa umuwi waaa!

well...got to get used to it...

am quite used to it by now...

No comments: