jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

an uneventful 29...and then some...

delayed post...esp for those who know when my true birthday is haha...

*****

aside from having a new haircut (which I usually have on my bday anyway)...



my birthday was just the usual ordinary day...



i remembered...I was talking to one of my close friends...and I was saying that...aside from you getting older a year...there's really nothing astronomically special that happens...like thunder rumbling or lightning striking to usher in your birthday haha...



well it didn't rain much yesterday...was not relatively hot though...still spent my morning first with a mass...had to wake up early for that since I was prepared not to report for work - yey! birthday leave! haha...and when i got back from mass...I slept again! haha...



and kept reading text messages...birthday greetings and all that...



thanks to those who remembered...remembered early i should say and greeted me daysss before...haha baka daw makalimutan nila...and as a matter of fact most of those who greeted me "earlier" did not greet me anymore on the day haha obviously they did forget...my officemates greeted me the day before since they knew i would not be reporting for work on my bday haha...and still a few were quite confused when my birthday was.. (I deliberately changed my bday on all my internet accts, friendster and multiply haha)...



including my Dad! wahahaha...nah! he just forgot the time difference...he called me up just this morning...which he thought was still the 24th...feeling nya nasa US ako tulad nya haha...



and thanks to the calls I received from my 3 "overseas" friends...hanep! natutuwa pa rin ako at pinaggastusan nila ko ng prepaid call nila para lang mangulit at batiin ako...how sweet! sorry but I can't return the favor at kuripot ako! wahahaha



and thanks to those who celebrated my birthday for me!....wahahaha you know who you guys are! wahahaha...i bet you guys had a blast "celebrating my birthday' for me haha...sorry talaga I spent my day just at home kasi...next time okie?



thanks thanks for everything of course...through His divine providence I still have lots of things to thank for...everyday...everytime...and not just on my birthday!



No comments: