jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

uy! first time ko

before you get any other idea...this blog is not about that! haha

*****

first time ko makapunta sa Eastwood!


Yup you read it correctly...despite my many misadventures and gig attendance...I haven't been to one of the gig venues north of the metro...due to obvious reasons...I'm from the south and I don't have my own vehicle so I rely on my own two feet and someone else's vehicle to get to where I want to go haha...

so after the meeting for our retreat last Wed night...which I almost missed...ay wait!... I did miss it haha...only flora, emperor, jp and patch were left there...awwww! they waited haha... pero di ko magawan ilibre sila sa Starbucks! Though sinamahan nila ko para naman di masayang ang pagpunta ko sa Makati...


and I don't know but you might find it weird but I feel safer going home in the wee hours of the morning rather than go home late in the evening...like 11pmish till midnight...kung ganun rin lang uumagahin na ko noh!...will either find some place to kill time or some unsuspecting friend who would let me sleepover...so that night I chose the first option...KILL...KILL TIME...


and since the last-minute-reminders-meeting ended at around 1030?...when flora and emperor left to wherever...home i guess haha...so I was left with JP and Patch...so what to do what to do...I was outnumbered to say the least because they both live up north...waaaaa! wala me kasama pauwi...so I insisted that they accompany me haha...


so after txting friends for suggestions as to what I can do and where to stay as in till the wee hours aside from the 24hours fastfood...we ended up going to Starbucks! hahaha NOT yet! haha...since Patch mentioned the only 2 starbucks branch that was open 24hours - one in Robinson's Pioneer....and the other...oops! di pa rin nya pala ako nasasagot till now haha...pero he insisted 2 alam nya Starbucks na open 24hours...and if he hasn't gotten back to me...then mali sya! isa lang alam nya haha...


and I asked why not Eastwood?...what can we do there?...at ...hmmm it was 1130pm that time...and so Patch suggested to eat at the breakfast buffet at Something Fishy...kasi daw tagal na nya di kumakain dun...aha! ulterior motive!...why not sasamahan na nga ako ng tao eh hehe...
and so with the help of sensai JP - hanep! dami mo tlga alam ruta pwede ka na gumawa ng "the esquinitas of metro manila and how to get wher for dummies" haha - we arrived ay Eastwood!...di ko na-chek what time yun...since I kept glancing outside the jeep to get my bearings so that next time I kow how to get there...and I kept asking questions...haha ang kulit ko...buti na lang mahaba ang pasensya nung dalawa...



Patch and I went down sa Eastwood...at ang JP nagexcuse na pupunta pa muna sa office nya...sabi ko nga pumasok na rin lang sya kung pupunta na rin sya dun...at yun nga...nagtext na enjoy kayo...haha di na nga sumunod at pumasok na hehe...



*****

first time ko (uli?!) matikman ang strawberries and cream ng Starbucks...



I honestly can't recall whether I've tasted this already...pero I know that ngayon lang ako ulit hindi nag coffebased drink sa Starbucks...and to think...it was around hmmm 1am na ata yun...the store closes at 130am daw so kami ata nagsara ng store na yun haha...i should be fortifying myself with coffee...oops more coffee (galing na nga pala ako sa Starbucks before that hehe) pero sige na since nirecommend ng kasama ko...why not try it...


inaayos nya un napkin para daw artistic yun shot

and honestly I am always interested in a story...kwento...basta kung bigla kang humirit...tambay muna tyo at may kukwento ako sayo...aha! I'm hooked...so one of the reasons I really pushed through with going to the meeting in Makati kahit 3 hours late na ko for it...was because flora texted na si Patch hinahantay daw ako...naku nakutuban nako na maglalabas ng sama ng loob toh haha...joke lang! so i texted flora back to tell Patch na hintayin nya ko magstarbucks kamo muna kami...and I just discovered later on that his gf was with them pala...so nabasa nya wahahaha...too bad i missed meeting her...


sa susunod na lang Patch ha...wanna meet your Jen...
so nagkwento ang Patch...habang tinititigan sya ng bading sa kabilang table wahahaha...sabi nya habukin oakla sya ng bading haha and yp dami tuloy namin nakita bading later on sa Something Fishy nyahaha...oh and samin na lang yun pinagkwentuhan namin...malamang to be continued pa yan diba Patch?...thanks by the way for being a fun companion and tour guide...grabe at naaliw ako sa Eastwood...at napurga ko sa breakfast buffet ng Something Fishy nyahaha...



*****


first time ko na maging border lang sa bahay - walang tulugan ito!

yup you guessed it!...since I killed time in Eastwood...I left for home at around 330 na ata yun..or 3am...I felt safer to commute that "early" eh at least kasabay ko yun mga mamalengke haha... so I arrived at around 5am na yun...grabe! buti na lang di pa maliwanag at di pa bumabangon nun nanay ko haha...pero wala rin nagising rin ako in less than 2 hours coz I didn't get to sleep peacefully...

then start of my "next day"...whole day affair ito...almost 2-day affair...because...yup you guessed it! the next day na ako nakauwi sa bahay...waaaaaaaa!



dami nabili ng nanay



after shopping for the things and goodies we need for the retreat with Flora...katuwa magshop ng school supplies...namiss ko na sya gawin..pero we were shopping for 100pax...hanep! dapat pala may cart na rin sa National Bookstore haha...pero sa grocery ...inaantok na ko...di ko na nga masydong naiintindihan sinasabi sakin ni Flora...my sleepless night was taking its toll...and I was still set to go some place else after that...yikes! baka makatulog ako sa daan haha...wala pa naman Starbucks sa SM Makati mismo tsktsk...

and afterwards...I was set to head off...to Metro Phi Bar in Metrowalk!...to the height of kaladkarin ito!...eh palalamapasin ko ba naman di mapanuod si Lala, Julianne, SinosiKat and Sitti all in one show? ang bobo ko naman haha...so yun...from mrt...I walked to Metrowalk...two words: sturdy sandals!

more about that superb night in a different blog...

and as I mentioned earlier since I feel safer going home early am...and since we had a scheduled outing sa school..I really had to report for work early the next day...as in 6am ang call time sa Seton!...we were heading off to Batangas for our outing...

you can just imagine...what time natapos un gig sa Phi Bar?...230?...tapos syempre tambay pa muna sa Starbucks?! haha...di pala... I just bought my drink...then we headed off to BURGER! BURGER! haha sa Mcdo...and had our breakfast haha...made mJ taste Green Apple Sprite Float and she liked it! wohoo! dami nako advocates haha...we - JY, Mikey and bro Kirby, Bossing, Jeff, JP and mJ...parted ways at around 330am na nga at yun...they dropped me off at Edsa...and clock in time ko sa house is 4am! and you know what I did?! took my bath...waaa! sama yun puyat!...and fixed my things for the outing...waaaa! left the house at 530am...walang tulugan! good thing I clocked in at 6am di ako late,..peor late kami nakaalis...and didn't know exactly what time coz I was dead to the world in the bus ride haha...

No comments: