jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

i need to breathe

define...hectic!

the past few days have been...the most-est super as in exag sa eeeccck! di na ko makagalaw sa super haggard ko pagdating palang sa school...work agad di pa ko naka makeup that sort of thing haha....(as if naman nagmakeup ako) buti na lang wash and wear hairstyle ko ngayon and don't care anyway haha

I know this is my only chance to blog about it...and take note...am still in school at work...grabe! twice already...at walang overtime toh huh...grabe! first one to arrive in the office...and last one to leave the office...hanep!


i so miss checking my email...nyak! for sure puno na inbox ko...

i sooo miss texting...waaaaa sa super busy...at gipit ako lately...wala akong load! haha buti na langmay chikka txt nyahaha...would you beliee...I hardly check my cp...and just leave them inside my bag...till i check it wen I get home...

susme! is this me? i don't think so...

and it's only been...what... four days since start of classes!?

hanep! and I expect more work...naka schedule na nga lahat ng meetings and errands ko for the next few weeks...months even...

grabe!

ganito pala feeling ng hectic...

and to think? may time pa ko para magreklamo?!

wahahaha

ang funny lang...



No comments: