jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

danag filipino twilight podcast
click the image to go to the podcast

DISCLAIMER: I am not a techy gadgety intellectual person or whatever you may call it...so when I heard this podcast...I just assumed it works with the iPod??? hehehe...or it has something to do with audio or forums I guess...

so anyway...I tried listening into the built in player in the Twilight Coven Philippines and after a few minutes of tuning in...it was kinda cute...it's like listening to this radio show where Pinoy Twilight addicts talk about...well anything related to Twilight haha...
hence the name...
DANAG!...(to those who haven't read the book you won't get why it's named that way haha)

so if you have the time why not tune in...

No comments: