jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

random thought...i realized something

i just realized something...

ever since my digicam "died" on me...it's expected and very apparent...that I hardly upload pics here...and because of that...I have concluded...haha so serious?!? ... that I don't know how to pose for pics anymore...haha...and I'm not that eager to pose for photos in the first place...more so now...oh well

case in point...these few pics I was able to get from mJ...this was taken when we watched the jazz fest at Music Museum where Sitti was the guest performer...

at least the photos...or I mean...our clothes were all color coordinated haha...earth colors mind you...and not lamanglupa colors!!! (mj's term for our attire that night haha)




Sitti, Joy and a hunchbacked Kit





earthly colors with Joy and mJ


No comments: