jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

snappy retorts of recent memory

just want to jot down a few or the more recent snappy and witty retorts that I've heard or seen or whatever...


and then I thought this could be in answer to the snappy retort of...Edward when he was asked how he stopped a van...something to do with an adrenaline rush...and he ended up saying..."You can Google it!"...


if you can't understand what I'm talking about...wait and watch the movie Twilight and watch for the Geenhouse scene haha



*****

let's backtrack and let me quote here what my former student told me...when I asked him...

Stressed ka?

Miss, wala akong stress...

Ano?!? Pakiulit!

hahaha



*****


I met up with my college barkada last week for our "usual" kitakits sa Starbucks...and we were talking about this "former friend" of ours who has been giving us the cold shoulder...for the longest time...it seems so petty come to think of it...


she goes..


Ano...? Di ka pa rin pinapansin ni...(insert former friend's name here)???


Oo noh...ang tagal na nun...ganun pa rin sya!


Weirdo rin yun kaibigan nyo na yun...abnormal at kalahati!


(huwat?!? hahaha)



*****


And this same person...when our talk veered into the usual "whats up with your love life" or the nonexistence of it...


when asked wala ka pa rin ba boyfriend ulit? or something to that effect... i forgot the exact words...she goes...


Hay naku ha...nagorder na ko...kaso out of stock!


wahahaha!



*****


Now I don't know why I'm including this song...this is one of my LSS nowadays...and maybe because the band's name is unique..or maybe a line in the song reminded me of...


what Jamie - the character in Nicholas Sparks' A Walk to Remember said something like.."don't fall in love with me"...


coz the song has this line... "don't make me change my mind" or something to that effect haha






Fall For You


by Secondhand Serenade




The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find


No comments: