jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, November 21, 2008

some things i want to blog about...

was thinking of a more appropriate title for this blog of mine...and the first thing I thought of was...


diarrhea of the mouth...


haha...


you'd see...


*****


I think I got my penchant for not looking into the lens of the camera...from my Mom...view our pic together below



don't get me wrong ok I was only kidding...she is and sort of camera shy and my sis didn't count! haha....

we were watching the free show at Alabang Twon Center last night...

hanggang free show lang kami haha...


ang galing ni Michael Johns! rocker talaga! wohooo!




*****


met up with my close friend Julie afterwards at Festival Mall...sorry no documentation for this kasi pareho kaming walang camera wahahaha....


so kwentuhan galore lang kami....catching up...


just want to quote some things...


she is in a relationship with a younger guy...and then she goes...that this "playboy" is now somehow reformed...and his friends have seen the difference...hmmmm....I've heard that reformed rakes...are the better guys...haha...


and in the next breath...which is up till now I really find...I dont know...ironic I guess....I was asking her whether she is happy in her current relationship - barely 6 months mind you...and she says yup she is...but a little disclaimer...his mom still quite doesnt like her though...some issues i guess...and then she goes that if ever he strays or finds some other or cheats or whatever... she'd easily break off with him...and it wouldn't be her loss!...hmmmm...


ok so you still profess to loving that person huh...so how shallow or serious is that I wonder...


wll I didn't ask her that directly...but I was still wondering bout it...


oh well...


No comments: