jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a 3 day talk on relationships

this will be a long one i think and might just take 3 days to finish haha...but I so wanted to blog about this one before I forget...



*****


define - free agent




Last Saturday...we (together with 2 other college barkada) attended our barkada's wedding in Tagaytay...and I was riding with the ultimate single guy! haha...coz up until now he is still single...and we keep on wondering why that is and he hasn;t found a new one after his last serious relationship...so anyway...since it was only the 2 of us in his BMW wahaha... I had the time to grill him on his semi-non-existent love life...and he goes and spout it...that he isn't single...that he is simply a FREE AGENT!

haha go figure!

now that sounds better than "it's complicated" in your friendster account

wahaha





Mr & Mrs. Erick and Sheryll Pulumbarit
(guess who the free agent is in this picture hehe)




with Misty, the bridesmaid (when will we be brides?)




*****





Is being a devil's advocate synonymous to doing reverse psychology?


So last Sunday...after watching another movie... I was waiting for my gimik buddy to arrive from his "errand"... which later on I discovered... was not an errand after all but a date... and here's the deal...his date was not with his girlfriend! Haha ...so I had to prod him... my natural curiosity of course... and asked him about his date... and even chastised him and said why he didn't tell me about it in the first place so that he didn't have to rush off and meet me...we could always reschedule our gimiks... that's what I said ... but of course I was thinking a whole different thing - like! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! wahahaha - and I was wondering if all my questions were making him uncomfortable or at least guilty over what he did...


but no!...obviously... I even asked him...so when is your next date huh??
and he simply answered nothing scheduled yet...and I asked how about your gf?...
hmmmmm was all he answered....well suffice it to say he's kind of confused now...it reminded me of this one blog here...where people tend to stray when they seem to feel that there is something lacking in the relationship or in the person they are with...oh well


too bad for him!


define - karma


wahahaha



*****



define - sorting out your options

I learned this from my Tita last Monday...it's been a long time since we visited my dad's relatives in San Pablo, Laguna...so we took time off during the Monday holiday and dropped by to check on my grandparents...my lola is quite sick though and would need a lot of prayers...my lolo is still the same old...old person hehe...and everyone else there were just catching up on old times...I even can't recall when was the last itme we went there... I think it was last Christmas even haha...blame it on fuel price increases!

and so...this Tita of mine...well actually almost all of my Titas there were asking about me and my sis...you know our lovelife...or the nonexistence of it...haha...they kept asking when we would get married?!? haha...and I just answered...I really have to find me a groom first right? haha
and as we were leaving...this is how my Tita bid me farewell...aside from the usual adieu...she goes...

Kit dapat ngayon nag so-sort ka na ng options mo...
Po??
Ilan taon ka na ba?
Lapit na po ako mag 30 (next year to be exact haha)..
Oh yun dapat maghanap ka na dyan....dapat gawin mo ngayong sorting lang ng choices mo...hahahah
Po?!? Parang ang dali nun ah...Eh kayo diba...ilan taon na po kayo nun kinasal?
31 ako nun hehe....
Hayaan nyo po...andyan lang yun kung sino man sya di ko lan pa sya nakikita haha....


If I only did not respect my elders...I would have walked out on my Tita! wahahaha kidding! it was funny really...though kinda desperate...haha


No comments: