jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, December 26, 2008

peer pressure

I've been meaning to blog about this but I just keep on forgetting...and my ire over it has passed anyway...so I'm not that passionately repulsed by the idea anymore...
but still I'd like to share my ideas when I was a little annoyed about it...

a few weekends back...I attended this birthday party of my inaanak...this son of my hs friend...and of course I met up with my close hs friends right...and of course what else do you expect?...catching up on stuff...and esp on the love life of people...or the nonexistence of it...and these friends of mine...osrt of ganged up on me...coz I was the only one left who's single...my other friend has a new boyfriend - tho younger than her - and this prodded my other friend to go and say why not look for someone younger too like since I work in a schol and all that......OMG! ano ba?!? I already get that kind of ribbing from my college barkada - and I just laugh t off every time they suggest such a thing! hahaha

and the next day I chatted with my other barkada...this guy barkada of mine...who's single too...pero it doesn't matter much to guys anyway - double standards and all that!
and I shared with him my annoyance...well it was really funny at first how my friends kept on "encouraging" to go FIND A BOYFRIEND! as if that's easy!!!! goodness!
and hence my YM status message for that day - nag order na ko noh kaso OUT OF STOCK! ( in answer to the Q: bakit wala pa ako boyfriend)...

and this smart friend of mine said...yeah I get that too... I get that kind of PEER PRESSURE!

OMG! he is so right!...

Now how do you handle your peer pressure?

haha

No comments: