jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

random thoughts and just some new things

just wanted to list down some of the new statements, thoughts or words that have been part of our intellectual conversation in our office pantry for the past few days...or just about anywhere where I pick up this mundane or quirky new words from my friends and colleagues...and I just don't want to forget...that there are just a lot of things you learn everyday haha...


*****

latest quote: let's ditch!


aside from having memorized most of the lines from the Twilight series and from the movie...after watching it for the nth time...this is one of my fave quote the past few days...esp nowadays that the season is so cold...it makes one too lazy to get out of bed...and when I arrive in the office...all I want to do is get back home...wahahaha


*****

it pays to be blunt...


I wonder if you have ever experienced..you guys who are in a relationship...or before going into a relationship...do you guys ask the guy some very blunt questions....and I mean almost razor sharp questions hahaha...it's like laying down all the cards and whatever your expectations maybe...so that you won't end up comparing this new girl with your ex-es...

I know you'd hardly understand what I'm talking about...but this is what I learned from my officemate...who has a habit of asking her fiance' some very frank questions...which fortunately enough for her is being answered in turn...so honesty ain't a problem with them at least...


*****

define - German cut


HAHAHA


I think only the boys would know what I'm referring to...


enough said


*****


define - people watching


this is very self-explanatory I know...but I also think it depends to who you're referring to...or to whom you're attribuing this habit or attitude...coz if you would ask one of my Sittizen friend...I remember that's what he does whenever he goes to Starbucks...people watch...simply that!...sipping his coffee, wasting his time and just watching the pople go in and out the coffee shop while shedding off his jetlag (my Sittizen friends know who I'm talking about I think)....


and since we're talking about Starbucks anyway...the best place to people watch! hands down....


and I especially found out...last weekend...when I was with my college barkada...after a latenight dinner...of course we headed off to Starbucks MOA bayside to unwind...as in till the wee hours...and as expected there were still people awake...night owls like ourselves...people of various shapes and sizes....


it was so funny...coz...these people...my barkada I mean...can't help but comment on the people who come in and out of the coffee shop...and to think we were seated near the counter! so we could really be overheard if your ears were sharp enough...


if we were paparazzis! we could have a field day...snapping pictures of the unique and different fashion and style that graced that Starbucks branch that night...gawd!


there were ladies in cocktail dresses....all black lace...and wearing flat slippers! haha


there were the call center people...well...that's what I assume because they looked all ready to go back to work...at 1am?!?? haha


there were also people there...who just got out of bed...and thought of passing by Starbucks...so I guess they just live around the corner...if you know what I mean haha


and we saw BARNEY there as well!???! we were laughing our ass off (exag ba?!??)...this big guy was wearing a dark violet polo shirt...hence...Barney!


and there were girls there....who came - according to my friend - from a bolero party! hahaha


grabe! I really do think we weren't that vicious when we were in college haha!


No comments: