jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

i don't drink hot coffee

i know I've learned my lesson before...a lot of times whenever I drink hot coffee...I get an upset stomach...and so smart gal that I am I rarely drink hot coffee...almost never...


trying out my new tumbler


BUT !!!


i know there are exemptions to the rule...mine at least...so this past holiday season, I've been down with a lingering cough... and been trying not to drink cold stuff...yeah right! haha...and have been steering clear of my fave hangout Starbucks...coz I drink only cold coffee there...


but I can't help but go there... temptation! hehe


so the three...or is it four times...yup! four times as of last count...I've ordered hot coffee at Starbucks...all Caffe Mocha too hehe...


and as expected...had upset stomach and difficulty sleeping afterwards


another hot Caffe Mocha for me thanks to mJ




OOPS!


did I mention that my cough did not stop me from having my fave Blizzard from Dairy Queen!?? hahaha


I know I know...am a stubborn child!!!


wahahaha


No comments: