jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

fans will be fans

personally I don't consider myself a fan of any celebrity...not like the usual expected groupie kind of fan and stuff...well...so maybe I am a sort of fan in some ways...I would call myself more of someone who "appreciates"...though am not a fangirl like those of RPattz! haha...ano ba! am contradicting myself here...hehe...for sure am no stalker though! goodness! that's psychotic and way crazy na...and why am I so defensive anyway?! wahahaha


so here is one fan expeirence I saw firsthand...


I do believe...fans will be fans...and will grab any opportunity to mingle to greet or to have their picture taken with a celebrity - not necessarily their idols or anything - as long as he/she is a celebrity...


pero naman diba! haaay ...here we were at our friend's dad's wake...and it was evident that he was a prominent figure coz there were a lot of guests - popular or not but I was sure those who were at attendance were their friends and acquaintances or business associates....the chapel was almost full of people- it was the last night of the wake incidentally - and a celebrity was there too - and am assuming he was a client or patient of theirs (their into medical facilities etc) or whatever transaction they had - I didn't ask anymore (hindi kami close nung celeb! wahaha)...so anyway...when we were about to leave...we saw a few people taking their picture with this celebrity...and what was kinda off-putting for me - ok fine I've been to other wakes where there were picture taking galore to document the event with the relatives and all that - but it was obvious that they just took the opportunity to take a picture with the celeb coz he was there...and the celeb obliged...I saw 2 flashes going...haha so he posed more than once...oh well...and what's more on our way out...we overheard this from them.... "So ilalagay mo ba yan sa friendster mo?!" goodness! nagtinginan talaga kami ng kaibigan ko na nakarinig nun! at tumaas kilay namin! nyahahaha


this incident reminded me of the newspaper article I read of about how fans took the opportunity of having their pictures taken with other celebrities who attended the late Rudy Fernandez' wake.....


goodness!! fans will be fans I guess...



No comments: