jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, February 2, 2009

my last year and still no intrams shirt

am so sorry but I can't help but feel bad...it was the hs intrams and a few of my kids were asking me why I wasn't wearing a senior intrams shirt...and I retorted that I was just waiting for mine if there ever was a shirt for me...and even asked if they could check with the few of their batchmates to whom I talked about it...I really requested it from some of my kids to try and get me a shirt coz it's their/my last year already...


one of my kid saw me later in the day and apologized and explained that they were not able to get me one due to some mishap with the supplier and that is why there were also a few teachers who didn't get shirts of their own...I said it was "okay" but I can't help but feel sad about it...so that answers their question and mine...so I need not expect to get one anymore...at least it's consistent...for the 4 years I never did get a shirt...haha


so again I just opted to taking pictures of it...




No comments: