FANDANGO'S sexiest screen couples...I agree withmost of them esp Mr & Mrs. Smith and Noah and Allie of The Notebook...but what surprised me really was entry #8 wahahahaha
I believe that when you say couple...it means 2 people...regardless of gender ahahaha
Japan's 4th quarter GDP drops 3.3% from previous quarter
Brad & Angelina Among Honorees on Fandango's Top 10 Best and Worst Screen Couples Lists
--Moviegoers Select Sexiest and Most Mismatched Screen Pairings for Valentine's Day Weekend
Last update: 4:19 p.m. EST Feb. 12, 2009
LOS ANGELES, Feb 12, 2009 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
In a February survey on Fandango, moviegoers chose Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams (THE NOTEBOOK), and Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (MR. & MRS. SMITH) as the top two sexiest screen couples in recent film history.
Pitt appears twice on the sexiest screen couple list, also picked for his star-making tryst with Geena Davis in THELMA & LOUISE.
On the worst couples list, Jessica Alba and Mike Myers (THE LOVE GURU) were (dis)honored by moviegoers as the biggest mismatch in contemporary cinema.
More than 2,000 film fans took the survey, which asked moviegoers to vote for their favorite and least favorite screen couples of the last 25 years. The survey was posted on Fandango.com in the first week of February, and respondents were asked to choose only one couple per category.
"The sexiest couples create electricity that leaps off the screen," says Fandango editor Chuck Walton, "but some of these classic mismatches just make viewers want to leap out of the theater."
A special photo gallery devoted to the moviegoers' picks for Sexiest and Most Mismatched Screen Couples can be found at http://www.fandango.com/moviephotos. The full Top 10 lists are below:
The Top 10 Sexiest Screen Couples:
1. Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams (THE NOTEBOOK): 14%
2. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (MR. & MRS. SMITH): 10%
3. Richard Gere & Julia Roberts (PRETTY WOMAN): 9%
4. Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey (DIRTY DANCING): 6%
5. Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet (TITANIC): 5%
6. Patrick Swayze & Demi Moore (GHOST): 4%
7. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (TWILIGHT): 4%
8. Heath Ledger & Jake Gyllenhaal (BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN): 3%
9. Brad Pitt & Geena Davis (THELMA & LOUISE): 3%
10. Johnny Depp & Juliette Binoche (CHOCOLAT): 2%
The Top 10 Most Mismatched Screen Couples:
1. Jessica Alba & Mike Myers (THE LOVE GURU): 9%
2. Charlize Theron & Woody Allen (CURSE OF THE JADE SCORPION): 7%
3. Katherine Heigl & Seth Rogen (KNOCKED UP): 6%
4. Adam Sandler & Kevin James (I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK & LARRY):
5. Anne Heche & Harrison Ford (SIX DAYS, SEVEN NIGHTS): 6%
6. Kate Winslet & Jack Black (THE HOLIDAY): 5%
7. Julia Roberts & Woody Allen (EVERYONE SAYS I LOVE YOU): 4%
8. Nikki Blonsky & Zac Efron (HAIRSPRAY): 4%
9. Jennifer Lopez & Ralph Fiennes (MAID IN MANHATTAN): 3%
10. Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck (GIGLI): 3%
One of the Web's top movie and entertainment destinations, Fandango sells tickets to more than 165,000 screens. Fandango entertains and informs consumers with reviews, commentary and trailers, and offers the ability to quickly select a film, plan where and when to see it, and conveniently buy tickets in advance. Fandango is available at http://www.fandango.com/, 1-800-FANDANGO and via your wireless mobile device at mobile.fandango.com. Fandango is a unit of Comcast Interactive Media.
SOURCE Fandango http://www.fandango.com/
Copyright (C) 2009 PR Newswire. All rights reserved