jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, February 8, 2009

some things never change

I've always been a quiet person...no really...am serious...I am quiet...I rather observe than participate... drop not-so-random questions at opportune intervals in my conversations...but most often I just observe and listen...




chatting up and reminiscing while waiting for our food



Julie taking advantage of the free wifi



Same was true again when I was with my HS batchmates last Saturday (Jan31)...at the most posh elegant place for me in the metropolis...Serendra! Goodness!!! I didn't believe that that place can be crowded too...oh yeah right it was a Saturday = hence the crowd...and I mean different crowds of people...people jogging by the sidewalk (huwat?!? at 8pm???)...people eating at the different restos...people taking pictures around the park...Serendra is so nice...the best place to people watch...and walk in heels!!! NOT!!!


My feet were aching by the time we found the resto where we were supposed to meet up...Abe' "where good friends meet" was situated in the cluster of restos at the end of the block of stores...nearer Market!Market!


And after waiting for our seats...maybe after 15 minutes?!? haha...we ordered a lot! of course even if there were less boys than girls in the group they still ate a lot!...Lovelynn led us in prayer - told you things hasn't changed much!...and the boys at the other end of the table were busy criticizing, reminscing and simply having laughs over our hs days...now that! I expected from them haha...




And after filling up our tummies...after having more group pictures...while a few had to bid adieu...a few of us headed off to Starbucks...where? at Macapagal Blvd at the other side of the metro! haha.. it was a good thing we didn't get lost getting out of the Fort...not! we were the last to arrive and they were already having their coffee...and Julie and I just had to catch up on the gossip and tidbits they were sharing around...


Grabe all these years...things haven't changed much...I still had fun watching and observing and listening to these guys...


Till next time then...





No comments: