jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a pic I uploaded was posted in another site...

you know how anything is free for all to grab and copy as long as you upload it to your blog site or facebook or wherever...in short - once it's on the internet!...

some will grab and acknowledge...while some will just grab and go...

I orginially sent the photos I took of our twilight dvd and poster to twilight coven ph admins and they posted it there on their site after asking my permission of course - well that was the main reason I sent them pics...and then of course...I posted it in my other blog sites - multiply, blogspot and livejournal...

and then today...

it's just funny how this photo I took of our new poster...was posted in this twilight fansite that I regularly go to...http://bellaandedward.com/



www.bellaandedward.com



twilight dvd post


I can recognize my room's floor anywhere! wahahaha



No comments: