jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

words of wisdom from bob ong


you know who Bob Ong is? well I only know him from those thin Pinoy books with the titles ABNKKBSNPLAKO and the Stainless Longanisa and ang Alamat ng Gubat and the more famous ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas (or is it aklat?? haha)...



there are a lot more of his books...but for some reason I don't get to buy them and read them...but I was only able to read one about that crab in the gubat haha....
But just today...during my chat with my friend...I was reminded of this one instance while I was listening to Monster Radio RX - chico and Delamar to be exact...and they quoted from Bob Ong- this one to be exact - "Kung dalawa ang mahal mo, piliin mo yung pangalawa. Kasi hindi ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung mahal mo talaga yung una."


I mentioned this to my friend...and she said that she did know that...and asked me haven't you read that email? I asked what email are you talking about? Well suffice it to say she forwarded to me the said email - 2 to be exact...all words of wisdom from Bob Ong - most likely lines taken from his different books - just too bad that the sources of books are not referenced so that would be a challenge for me to find right?! hahaha


So then I thought...why not have a words of wisdom form bob ong...per day....
or as the fancy strikes...


Especially now that I am rather pissed off...still pissed off with this buddy of mine...and one of Bob Ong's words of wisdom struck a cord....

Minsan kahit ikaw ang nakaschedule, kailangan mo pa rin maghintay,kasi hindi ikaw ang priority.

and this one


Walang taong manhid. Hindi niya lang talaga maintindihan kung ano ang gusto mong iparating dahil ayaw mo siyang diretsuhin.


GRABE GALING MO BOB ONG! hahaha

2 comments:

Visprint said...

Para po sa kaalaman ng lahat:

Ang mga (love) quotes na umiikot sa mga text message ay hindi galing kay Bob Ong, liban na nga lang kung nabasa nyo ito mismo sa mga libro nya. Ganon din po ang isang Email (love advice) na isinulat ni Juan Ekis at ipinapaikot ng iba na galing daw kay Bob Ong.

Pakitama o pakipasa na lang po ito sa mga kakilala nyong biktima ng maling balita. Kaakibat ng kalayaan natin sa paggamit ng teknolohiya ay ang responsibilidad ng pagpapasa lamang ng mga tamang impormasyon.

Magandang New Year’s resolution ito kahit hindi New Year: Bago i-forward ang text o Email, balikan nyo muna ang nagpadala sa inyo at siguraduhing tama ang impormasyong natanggap at hindi lasing ang nagpadala.

Salamat po. Humayo kayo at magparami.

-BO

TiKisokA said...

huwow!
thanks for this disclaimer