jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

i know how to make a gif image wohoo!

goodness! my patience paid off haha!

I played around with our old pics...
these taken during the SiTTiZens' trip to Don Bosco Batulao a year ago...
we were having fun and tried to capture jump shots!
and it wasn't easy mind you! haha

When I was able to grab these pics (only recently to be exact)
I toyed with the idea of creating a gif image of it...and
voila!


sittizens jumpshot

*photos courtesy of Patch's camera
If I remember it correctly it was Jeff taking these photos

and since I saved old photos again because of this gif
I now have a new album of old photos haha
click here


check out the following links to see the old photos and blogpost:
group shots
whattaface
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
What took you so long to let me know?



No comments: