jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

so what's your Michael Jackson connection?

As the world mourns or tries to get over the sudden demise of Music's King of Pop - Michael Jackson...
and as countless tributes and special media coverage has been shown from CNN to TMZ...
this made me more aware that this guy really made such an i
mpact in the music industry...and he has such numerousssss! and I mean lots of hits!

and amidst all these...
it made me wonder and recall
this one "Michael Jackson incident" I'd like to call
which happened recently...

me and my friends were having a road trip to Calatagan last April
as a last-hurrah-for-summer-outing...
and my friend prepared a roadtrip CD...
so we were of course listening to the music she mixed up for us...
and we were already nearing our destination by then...
we were as usual singing along to the songs...
and one in particular was Michael Jackson's song...

I Just Can't Stop Loving You! - incidentally that's one of his songs that I like! - and while we were engrossed singing along with MJ
shucks! we missed our turn! wahahaha
we were the first car in the convoy and everybody
had to make a U-turn and head back to the turn towards the resort
we missed!

haha
and my friend exclaimed something like...
kainis naman dahil kasi kay Michael Jackson...lumagpas tuloy tayo!


So what's your Michael Jackson connection?



No comments: