jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Week(ends) in Photos

One of the many gossip sites I go to is www.omg.yahoo.com
and I know that they usually post celeb photos there
and title the blog...
week in photos...

So I'll do one of mine ...

Next are just a few of the photos I grabbed from others' fb accounts...
Account of the recent partiesand gimiks I've been to in the past weekends...

*****


December 5, 2009
Jetsetter2 Open Photoshoot


Dense Modesto - this great dj turned photographer - invited his online friends - that included me - to an open photoshoot one Sunday morning... and I thought why the hell not?!
(I brought along Tinsel with me and she dragged along her friend Harvey)



He hasn't uploaded the photos yet but I bet you and I will be surprised at the results!!!


*****

December 12, 2009
3 Parties in One night!

One of the many full weekends I have this December...
After helping out during the parenting seminar @ Seton South
that afternoon/evening I attended 3 parties...

The first I went to was of Mayen's son Cyrus - 2nd bday party!
Loved the cupcakes! No photos of this stopover party though since I haven't seen Mayen uploading them haha...


With Jayson at the wheel, togehter with Sheila and Emma we headed off to Imus, Cavite...


for
soon-to-be-councilor-of-Cavite-Pat Villena's Birthday Party!

Wohoo!


Squeezed in with Jayson, Pat, Sheila and Emma



No costume change needed but after spending a few hours in Cavite for Pat's party...


I headed off to the batch reunion of my former students - hs batch 2005 - @ Balcony Bar & Grill at the cluster of restos right across Perpetual Help Hospital in Las Pinas

I was standing almost the whole night - they kept on asking me why won't I sit down - and I just told them that I don't want to monopolize a barkada and would simply wait for people to chat me up and it will prevent them too from calling me "Ms." which I vehemently told them not to haha... Well old habit i guess...


This was fun! I enjoyed myself immensely! Kudos to the organizers!


There simply were lots of photos that night and you can search through my facebook account to see more...


*****

December 17, 2009

Guidance Christmas Party



Enjoyable part of any party is the eating



The annual Guidance Unit Christmas Party was different this year since we didn't have strenuous games for apparent reasons - 2 officemates are infanticipating - tho it still was FUN! esp since we have a new resident mascot - Maia Ladybug! haha


with Michelle's daughter Maia


*****


December 19, 2009
The busy weekend before Christmas



Had an early meet up with my Psychos barkada - Gutz, Misty, Chi and Jojoyce - @ Chili's Greenbelt 5... we had our little exchange gift too - thanks Gutz for the tumbler - surprised much?! haha... and ended our afternoon as usual @ Starbucks Greenbelt 3...


(click on the photo above to see more)



before we all headed off to other parties and gimiks....
which for me was... heading off to Megamall...



for the TCP's ABSolutely Merry Christmas Party 2009


Twilight Coven PH admins - daene, mabelle, meanne and sheila were all present to celebrate and give lotsa prizes to the forum addicts and Twilight fans and friends present
@ KFC Megamall...



It was a smaller group this year but I still had fun esp since I had my sister to tag along this year...


*****

I ended my day with a GLEE and Vampire Diaries marathon - not done watching them all though...



watched Lea Salonga @ Alabang Town Center - she is sooo great! have to watch CATS! - and overslept after watching more shows of GLEE haha...2pm! Goodness! No wonder my head hurts haha

*****

I just realized that despite the busy busy weekend of parties and reunions and eating...
Christmas really is a season of family and friends... so grateful...always grateful for these!


No comments: