jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

random thought: i miss blogging

i miss blogging...
simply put...I feel so busy that I can't find the "idle time" to put down words coherently
and come out with a blogpost...


I've had previous photo albums uploaded
I still have rolls of film in my lomo cameras...
but I can't seem to find a cohesive thought to link them all...

So maybe I'll just simply put links to the photo albums?

Or maybe some other thing will come to mind as I write this...
I do more with spontaneity haha


*****
What's wrong with this picture?



It seems like my friend has tree leaves for hair...






What's wrong with this picture?

No, there are no ghosts here... well not that I can see haha


This is the only picturesque "green" spot in a "dominantly blue" place






What's wrong with this picture?



There should be more balloons to lift this house =P




*****

click on the photos above to go to the photo albums

or click on the following links

Psychos Al Fresco
Visiting ADMU Grade School
Eli's UPventure Bday Party


No comments: