jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

blame it on microblogging - plurk/twitter update #1


The other day, a few of my friends were complaining that I was being left out in a message thread in Facebook and apparently my silence has led to them directing the conversation about me! haha One them even had to resort to texting me so I can get in on the tsismis! Forgive me but lately I have been hibernating from the internet in the sense that I don't have the time or the inclination to blog or go online... As you can see my last blogpost was a few weeks back. I also hardly post here if I am unable to "accessorize" my posts with pictures and I haven't taken pictures that much - add to that i don't have my own digicam and just hoards my sis' (to her ire and consternation! haha)

So I usually just resort to microblogging! Yes, me like the rest of the cyberworld who are too lazy to blah and blah on whatever, just log in online...or even text their "status updates" which I regularly do anyway... Well, that is if there is anything to blah about...

So since this has been "neglected" for a few weeks...I thought maybe I can just compile my "status updates" here



No comments: