jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mockingjay, the end of the series - Real or not real?


It's been a while since I made a book review - but don't doubt that I have stopped reading books during my spare time...I just haven't read a book in a long while that I am eager to post and rave about!

Finally MOCKINGJAY! The last of The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins has really riveted me since the first book - The Hunger Games (Thanks to Stephenie Meyer's recommendation on her website) and its cliffhanger of a sequel - Catching Fire - made me, like the rest of the series' fans, eager to read up on the series finale - which was released recently!

Now let me just let it all out - it was AMAZING!

NO SPOILERS here!

But expect to read her superb writing style - her depictions of the war and its climax and surprising ending - still lots of twists till the very end, the characters' evolution from victor to villain to victim and back again, and a surprise epilogue for me - but it seems rather appropriate and surreal!

Loved it! Kudos to Suzanne Collins and to Katniss!

I can't believe the series has finally ended!
Real or not real?

I give this wonderful ending to the series - 5 stars!


*****

The book that started it all: The Hunger Games

I give this 5 stars!


The cliffhanger of a sequel - Catching Fire

I give this 4 stars!
It made mo so anxious for the final book!


No comments: