jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's play: photo caption


Me and my officemate - well my kumare now - were going through these photos from her son YM's (that's Yohan Marcus to everybody else except me) baptism last August 14, and she was kinda griping (all in jest of course) about the fact that among the set of photos taken during that day - me and my inaanak's photo is the one she liked! She even kidded that I look like the mom! I don't know whether to be annoyed or simply laugh it all off and thank the powers of digital photography! Haha




Well I can think of some other photo caption for the next one...
something to the effect of...




Me + British/American/White boy = Even whiter cute kid

haha

Now let me go find me a white boy!


Can you think of a caption for this one?



Let me tell you that there were lots of people
trying to get the kids
to look at the right cam...
though even the moms were confused!
haha



*****

to view more click
on the photo above or
click here




No comments: