jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ms ok ka lang?

I lost my ipod last wednesday to a sneaky little thief outsider at work...
Blame it to my over assurance to my office cubicle's security that's why I have the habit of just leaving my things by my chair unattended... Well lesson learned - bring my bag every where I go in campus hahaha

But what's funny about that episode is the common reaction of my kids to that incident... I was not the lone victim of that sneaky little thief, other 4th year students of mine lost their phones and some money I believe...
A few students looked for me to tell me what happened, incidentally when they came that was the time I just discovered that my ipod was lost too...
A few minutes afterwards at the hs principal's office while I was there on an errand, a kid sees me and said "ms ok ka lang?" With that pitying look on his face... And I asked huh? And instantly I knew... You know? Haha the speed of gossip I tell you! Well it was no rumor of course but still you catch my drift?...
I encountered about 3 other students all reacting the same way and asking "ms ok ka lang?" Hahaha
Apparently some heard like the other students, they thought I was crying over the loss of my ipod!
hahaha
When I told the story to another teacher, Ms. Nanette, she said that she heard about me "crying" and she denied it and sort of defended me by saying - "Yun iiyak?! Eh tawa nga sya ng tawa dito kanina diba? Saka kaya nun bumili ng bago!"
Hahaha

Which is true of course, It's only a gadget which I can replace with a new one though it would take me a few more months since I didn't plan on buying a new one really... I'm only sad about losing my photos and apps and journal and appointments and contacts and... Oh well...

So ok ka lang? :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: