jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, May 24, 2013

define taking advantage

I took a leave today, which has often been a habit of mine on my special day :)
I initially planned - not so apparently - to spend it resting or relaxing
but I opted to take advantage and do some errands to gather some documents...
It was a full day of getting clearances left and right and certificates 
which made me head up to my former alma mater...


once I was done with my errands in DLSU...
before heading home for another errand
I dropped by this little chapel that I so miss the sight of...
It was so quiet inside and there was just one other lady inside 
seated at the last row at the back...
I took my spot, prayed and gave thanks to Him...
and then in the background I hear...
the distinct noise - sound effects of someone playing a game! 
hmmmm... 
She really took advantage of the peace and quiet 
to concentrate on her game and her tablet/gadget
Oh well... 
to each his own :)



No comments: