jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Friday, March 20, 2015

A boring life or a complicated life

Last week, I met with a few of my friends after work to simply catch up and kill time with girlfriends like what we're good at...

One thing that came up over talk over desserts is the simple yet complicated question...

Whether given a choice, would you have your life or choose someone else's?

In our small circle, after all the complaints we have in our personal lives that we shared with each other...
Will we chose the other person's life instead?

In my case, if you put it into perspective and in my own opinion of course, I have the more boring life than my friends...

And if I were asked, will I choose a complicated life or simply be in a boring life?
It's like choosing the lesser of 2 evils I guess...

But it's like... Come to think of it...
In any life...
Simple or eventful... There still are pros and cons... Good and bad and complicated and all that jazz...

Nothing is perfect... So is life...

It's just...
I seriously got to thinking that amidst all my complaints of my own life...
It has it's highs and lows of course...

Maybe I should just ask myself...

Are you happy here and now????

Now that is a complicated question for you...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: