jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Yup! I consider myself one of the AlDub Nation...

Eat Bulaga ALDUB Sa Tamang Panahon

To those who know my twitter handle... By now they would know (unless they unfollowed or blocked or muted me) that I join the AlDub twitter party ever since... actually I forgot when I started "opening" my once private twitter account to join in making the AlDub hashtag trend..
Ever since then I remember I gained 200+ followers, which I bet are all like me  - aldub fans - 
who help in the trending everyday...

So yeah... if you're not aware yet...

ALDubEBTamangPanahon



Let this photoset of mine in flickr show you at least...

YUP! 
I was TEAM ARENA 
sa Tamang Panahon of Eat Bulaga's Kalyeserye last October 24...



Long story... I don't want to get into that anymore... 
but know this... I am in it until I want to...
so yeah...


ALDubEBTamangPanahon


Let's just converse from hereon forward and share the good vibes and the AlDub love... shall we? 


So just check my twitter feed to know how crazy I am over ALDUB and the Kalyeserye.... 
and how they continually give me GOOD VIBES... 

So sue me! 
hahaha




to see MORE of the photos
CLICK HERE



ALDubEBTamangPanahon





ALDubEBTamangPanahon



I hAVE LOADS MORE in my stash...   But chose to upload only these in my own flickr account :)



No comments: