jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, February 1, 2018

It took me to do a socmed hiatus to blog again

As the title says...
I'm back to posting here because I promised myself
that I wouls let go of social media - particularly Twitter and Facebook
and even Instagram and just stay connected thru messenger apps,
email and text.
Gawd! When I first thought about it I thought I would literally cry...
I have been immersed in socmed esp because of my fangurling
for the past 2 years and yeah I fuess I would have to recalibrate
and change my habits so as not to be too dependent...
As you can see I haven't been blogging like I used to...
There are alot of other hobbies or habits I let go in lieu of my fangirling
and socmed...
But I guess this isn't counted as socmed...
I plan to chronicle my days off socmed...


Today is Day 2

I decided to start early instead of starting on Ash Wednesday because
something personal came up and I had ro immediately attend to it
So this prompted me to deactivated earlier than I first planned...
I said goodbye for now to a few of my contacts online so they would know
at least that I did not die haha

So this morning, instead of my usual habit of going online on Twitter to
be updated, I just checked Viber messages I missed during the night and then
What else to kill time? I installed a coloring by numbers app haha
I colored a few until I had to be picked up and go to school...

I downloaded a few news site app kn my phone, Twitter has been my
newspaper ever since so I need alternatives during this hiatus to be updated.

I also thought of blogging about this hiatus and so I downloaded the blogger
app too

And I am on the way to work now while I am writing this on my phone
Adding a screenshot for you to see what I am doing at the passenger seat haha

And so... In a few minutes I will be at work so I won't need to go online much except for work so I have a whole day to get my mind off my socmed hiatus...
Sort of like those withdrawal pangs people go through haha...

I can do this!
One day at

No comments: