jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

first time @ mag:net cafe

It's been a long while...though it is a first for me...huh gulo noh




I went to this bar (it was my first time there too)...with a great lineup of performers...though I'm not familiar with most of them hehe...and paid just a minimal fee...with free beer...to hear a female soul country singer...a loud head banging new band...hip "Cranberries" sounding band (female kasi vocalist eh...and one of my fave English singing opm band....(had to leave so wasn't able to sing along to Zaido hehe)

What was the first for me?...seeing a large crowd of opm enthusiasts...I told my buddies last night...that it was a first for me to watch a gig...with an SRO capacity...and most of the people there were standing on their seats swaying and howling at their fave performers...
Hanep!



I sooo miss listening to loud music like that...it's been a while...sobra...

2 comments:

Big Eyed Gal said...

You should sometimes watch Aris's gigs with your friends. Gusto mo nang maingay... Pwes sila MAINGAY! :-D

TiKisokA said...

ganun!
eh parang may hangover pa nga ako dun sa gig na yun...
pero ok na nanamn eardrum ko
wahaha
sanayan lang ulit