jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

panda bear

I always believed that "you learn something new everyday"

and just on my way "home" from an eventful night in QC with my friends (last Saturday) - was riding the MRT with Happiness (gawin ba anonymous ang identity?! wahaha) and she mentioned why her YM status msg lately was "panda babe"...because lately she had erratic sleeping patterns...and one day when she reported for work...her officemates exclaimed...anong nangyari sayo? mukha ka na panda?! - because of the dark circles under her eyes

haha

so if I don't get home and get some shut eye...since I haven't slept in 24 hours wohoo! - only a few winks in the bus (don't want to miss my stop so I kept "awaking" myself)...then I'd turn into a panda bear too

haha

No comments: