jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

my bad luck friday the 13th experience

As my usual...I left school around 7pm...hanep this is becoming a habit!...had to passby the bank to cash in coz I had no cash to get home haha...and when I arrived at SM...I texted my mom to ask if she needs me to do or buy anything (I usually offer that)...and she requested that I buy donuts...so off I go to Dunkin Donuts...lugging around 3 bags (my shoulder bag, lunch bag and my paper bag with 2 jackets - Adiddas and La Salle)...the store I went to is self service where you get the donuts you like right?...so I decided to leave my 2 extra bags on an unoccupied table and went and got myself a tray and a dozen donuts....got to the counter paid for the donuts...left and all that...and I had to run to the tricycle station at the back of SM coz it suddenly rained yikes!...I got home...gave the donuts to my hungry kasambahay haha...and was getting clothes to change into...when suddenly!...OMG! where's my jacket? did I place it on my bed with my bag?...gosh! I checked every room I went into upon arriving home...to check if I misplaced it anywhere at home...then it hit me!...OMG! I left it at the mall!...I told my mom I hadf to go back and try to look for it...good thing Ma offered to bring me to SM...grabe...shucks! 2 jacket yun at di sakin ung isa! mahal pa daw un haha....OMG! OMG!....and it was closing time na!!!! waaaa! I rushed in the mall....went back to Dunkin Donuts...they had the grills halfway down na...and they were cleaning up...and as I was catching my breath I hurriedly explain that I left 2 bags there...and she said ..."ay eto na ung may-ari!"...Thank God! andun pa gosh!....I thanked the crew profusely...and rushed outside to my Ma who was waiting at the parking lot...phew! that was close!


I'm really not that superstitious...and I didn't believe in the bad vibes brought on by Friday the 13th...but hmmmm...this simple experience last Friday made me realize that maybe there's some truth to it haha

No comments: