jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Riveting!

I haven't used that in reference to a good read in a loong while...
No....I am not a fan of the Twilight Saga...I even did not know what it was about...until I saw and read this article in the Philippine Daily Inquirer about this book turned into a movie...a much-awaited movie of the books' fans...like all the buzz over the Harry Potter books and movies...no...this is not about a new wizard...but of a teen romance...yeah right so what makes it uniquely different is ...it's a romance between this regular highschool girland an extraordinarily beautiful guy...who's a vampire!hahahaha
huwat?! Buffy is that you?!

yeah yeah I had my apprehensions...but the article convinced me to at least check out the books
of Stephenie Meyer...there has been blogs...myspace accounts made by fans of the Twilight Saga and now a much anticipated movie Twilight that would be out this December...
and when I dropped by Makati last weekend...to kill some time I passed by Powerbooks and checked out the book...it was a good thing that despite its size (ang kapal nya huh!) it's affordable and so I was able to buy a copy...and that night I started reading it...and I even brought it along with me to work the next day to read while waiting for my offical time...that which I rarely do...riveting I tell you...and yup...I hate to admit as i blush and say...Nakakakilig sya eh wahahaha

and you know what has been my gauge that I really liked...loved a romance novel that I've read...is when at some scenes...a lot of scenes...sentimentally sweet poignant scenes... would make me cry...awshucks! and I had the cold! hehe

So if you haven't heard of the Twilight by Stephenie Meyer(Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn)well...I guess you haven't read that muchhaha


I give this...4 stars!

**delayed post from my multiply site...July 28, 2008

No comments: