jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

let me find some meaning

what is displaced?...

let's break it down...I am no English teacher but forgive me...here's how i can simply define what this is...hmmmm it seems like a word and a prefix "dis" which would mean "not" or "no" and the word "place"...so hmmmm...so could it mean...you're not in the right place???

that's what I have been feeling lately...

it's like I need to move...or something...someone has to move me...place me somewhere else...but I guess that would have to mean i should want to move...

but do you remember your science...displaced water...? isn't that what happens when like for example a ball bounces in a pail of water...water is displaced...so water was forcibly! removed from the pail....

hmmmm...would i like that to happen?...would I like to be forcibly removed...transferred...substituted? from work?....

from friends...? i feel displaced too amongst my friends sometimes...i don't seem to fit in...i feel out of place so to speak...hmmmm i wonder if they sense that...

hmmmm...i feel sometimes...most of the time... that i am not in the right place...i just don't know where i should be...or even where i want to go...

that's just too bad...such a shame...

No comments: