jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

can you feel this

I just discovered that this new song I've been hearing on the radio lately was sung by "Haley" of One Tree Hill


*****


Feel This


by Bethany Joy Galeotti


It's gotta be this one
you Don't have to fake it
You know I can take it
What if I told you
Your tears
Haven't been ignored
And everything
That was taken
Can be restored


[Chorus:]
Feel this
Can you feel this
My heart beating
Out of my chest
Feel this
Can you feel this
Salvation
Under my breath


It's gotta be just right
Soul and spirit
Chord and lyric
What if I told you
That innocence is yours
And the beauty you have now
Is brighter than before
Before


(Chorus)


Let go, let go of me, let go
Let go of me, let go, let go of me
Let go








No comments: