jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, January 19, 2009

things that may not necessarily go together

It wasn't a Thursday...it was a Friday when one of my colleagues, Sheila had a bad day at work...and her stress reliever was to drag us to Starbucks after office...of course I'm always game for anything Starbucks haha...



find the troll haha



But since it's midmonth...you know...in between payday...we were quite strapped fo cash...and so some of us...had to make do with the snacks that we have brought with us...together with the drinks we were obliged to buy from Starbucks haha


The evidence of the quirky "merienda" we had that day can be seen below...so spot the difference? Which does not belong to the group? Connect the dots? haha




*****


This weekend...I had the tv and dvd player all to myself and so I watched the Gossip Girl season 1 (though not the end parts kasi sira un copy) and finished watching season 2 just last night...


and I am fascinated with the baddies in the show...


of course who wouldn't like Serena and Dan and Jenny and all the good ones...


but I kinda like the deviousness and bitchiness of the villains...Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester)...


and especially Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)...


and seeing him wearing this in one of the episodes (pic below)...just made me like him more...who can ever get away with that outfit except him?!?! wahahaha




No comments: