jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

from Secondhand Serenade to Sitti's Summer Serenade

I only just realized the coincidence when I was uploading photos...

I first watched Secondhand Serenade at Greenbelt 3...no pictures as usual since I don't have a camera...




Secondhand Serenade is an American acoustic rock solo project fronted by vocalist and guitarist John Vesely. The solo project began in Illinois, USA, in 2004. Vesely has released two studio albums to date under the name Secondhand Serenade, Awake in 2005 and A Twist in My Story in 2008. The debut album used multitrack recording to create the sound of a band using technology, while the second album took a different path, using a proper band and an orchestra to establish a more accomplished sound.













and then I headed off to Roxas Blvd...Bagaberde! my first time there!... to watch Sitti's Summer Serenade!... nice!




to see more pictures click here




No comments: