jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another first...my birthday surprise

I really wasn't looking forward to my birthday this year...Aside from hitting the big three-oh, I knew I would not be able to celebrate it anyway since I'd be in our teambuilding seminar in Talisay, Batangas...despite it being a sort of vacation/work for us...still I'd be "celebrating" it with colleagues...to whom I was really keeping my birthday a secret...well too bad! they still found out about it anyway...

Since I wasn't that excited about my birthday I celebrated way before that weekend...which I know will be busy and tiring to say the least....I met up with my college friends - Tuesday club and all that...and I also watched a gig Friday Night at 19East with my Sittizens friends too...and really expected not to enjoy my birthday weekend that much - coz it's all seriousness and work - what else could I expect in a Teambuilding seminar?!

But to my surprise...and this is the first time that ever happened to me mind you...my officemates had something up their sleeves...and a few minutes before midnight of my birthday...while we were drinking bottles of SanMig Light (may promo pa?!) ...and my officemate was singing "Careless Whisper" projected on screen (now this song is truly memorable aside from the HK-KH scandal haha)...at 2:37 of the video below...my scandal begins haha



Thanks so much to Jayson, Pat, Sheila, Emma, Grace, Sir Alan, Sir James, Liza, our new colleague Michelle, Melai, Marga, Ms. Rose and to our facilitators Tei and Mia for celebrating my birthday with me...

I truly appreciated the effort and the mocha cake!

Will blog more about my birthday weekend soon...

No comments: