jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

things I do that still surprise me

For the past seven years, I've been working with students.... And every time I get up in front of a crowd of kids, I still get anxious and nervous and at times even stutter or is at a loss for words - honestly I am not articulate... I may speak English intimidatingly...but that's all there is to it... I still am most often than not unable to express my thoughts coherently... maybe since I jump from one idea to the next that my mouth can't follow that I end up talking way too fast haha... I remembered before that my kids would have to catch my attention to ask me to slow down...




*****


I can really stay up late at night as long as I have someone to spend it with - talking the night away... As In!... I can come up with any question just to keep the conversation going... I hate silence - a lull in the conversation... I would really come up with follow up questions...I would even usually interrupt esp when I am on a roll and want to pursue a line of thought...My way of interrogating a suspect haha... Persistent is how others may call me...Or maybe this is just my way of knowing the other person and keeping the attention away from me haha...

*****

I have been told on numerous occasions, that I have a strong personality... At times I don't know whether that is a compliment or not and most often I stubbornly refute the idea... Coz honestly I find that it repels other people, smaller people than me haha... But I can look at it this way, maybe they're not worth my time if they get intimated by me so easily...nyahahaha

I think simply put...suplada lang talaga ako...sorry na! hahaha...And I believe I haven't met anyone who can top my look of intimidation and am fearful of that person whoever he/she is haha...

No comments: