jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

something to add to my book collection

I am so excited after reading this blogpost by TwilightCovenph that i can't wait and share the giddy news! that I have to just repost it here:

It's about the release of

Twilight: The Graphic Novel!


Wohoo!



Twilight: The Graphic Novel
, adapted and illustrated by Korean artist Young Kim, will be
released in 2 volumes. The 2nd volume's release date has yet to be announced. The graphic novel will be released in hardcover, and will retail for US $19.99 (approx. PhP920.56, although this is likely not the local retail price).

to read more click here

I have to go save up on this one!

*****

Twilight: The Graphic Novel contains selected text from Meyer's original novel with illustrations by Korean artist Young Kim. A rare fusion of Asian and Western comic techniques is reflected in this black-and-white graphic novel with color interspersed throughout. Meyer consulted throughout the artistic process and had input on every panel.

"I've enjoyed working on this new interpretation of Twilight," said Meyer. "Young has done an incredible job transforming the words that I have written into beautiful images. The characters and settings are very close to what I was imagining while writing the series."

to read the rest of this article click here


No comments: