jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

that's what you get when you scream yourself hoarse

It's been ages since I watched a rock concert... actually I can't even remember the last time I watched one were people in the crowd were all singing out loud and fist pumping the air and head banging and all that craziness

Thanks to Joy and Little Asia haha... I was able to watch PARAMORE live in Manila last March 9, 2010 in MOA concert grounds....
hmmm now I know why they made it "standing only" to accommodate a bigger crowd... even Hayley was bowled over by the huge turnout



And even if I did not sing aloud to every song in their repertoire that does not mean I enjoyed myself less GAH! Loved them!


And here's a link to more photos of the concert thanks to popazrael!




No comments: