jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Balay Indang II: The Ortigas Edition

When I was going through these photos over the weekend, I just realized that these are the same group of people who were with me during our Balay Indang adventure last year -
minus Mommy Gutz who was unable to go of course because of baby Kianne

This was supposed to be Val's despedida - but apparently these guys
want to have another get together in the same area mind you!
GAH! Good luck to us south peeps like me and misty


What I doubly enjoyed that night was discovering new food to munch on!


Mexican food - fajitas and nachos and margaritas galore!


TJ's Tijuana Mexican Grill


and for our midnight snack

we tried the ANGUS! burger & fries and chili & cheese

Charlie's Burger beside this carwash in Shaw Blvd





*****



to view the rest of these photos click here

No comments: