jimmyelmo
kitty,cuddly,kitten,stuffed dog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

random youtube videos

Well maybe not that random but I had idle time (when did I ever become busy?!)
and thought of searching the videos of some of the latest songs that I like...


One Republic's Apologize has always been my fave song from the band...but this could just be a distant second...



to get the lyrics click here: One Republic - Secrets


I've been hearing this song playing on the radio lately and thanks to my sis' answer to my queries and searching thru youtube I found out that Jared Leto is now fronting a band 30 Seconds to Mars?! Nyaha! Sorry been living far away from Mars! so sue me!

Never realized that computer games really have their own OST too!


You want lyrics to this song? Here you go: 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War
I'd rather listen to the music though


For me Adam Levine and his band Maroon 5 can never go wrong with their songs!
Love this one too and This Love and that one and...you get the idea! Add to that he is so darn sexy! Haha



for the lyrics click here: Maroon 5 - Misery


And finally... don't expect lyrics from this one though haha...I do believe I still have a hangover from this movie... I recall I literally had a headache when we left the cinema thinking about the movie's ending! Will surely buy me the DVD! Hans Zimmer really delivers great musical scores!


No comments: